"The ritual left me feeling so seen, so loved, so nurtured, so alive, so connected and so awake."
– MICHELLE M. OLSEN, GREENLIGHT COACHING
Bonnie Reagan Walker
Accredited Humanist Celebrant, 2016
InSight Institute Funeral Celebrant, 2015
My celebrant services go beyond weddings, honoring births, deaths, and milestones for those that self-identify as Humanists, spiritual but not religious, religious but without a church or a pastor, or of a religion or spiritual path that has no available celebrants. My passion is redefining “ceremony” to more personally connect us to each other and to our collective human experience. I see my role first as an example, then as a facilitator to transcend differences and find commonality in love, compassion, and acceptance.
"Forever grateful to Bonnie for her gift of meaning and transformation of consciousness."
- Carolyn Kelley Williams, Managing Editor Emeritus
* Wedding ceremonies (certified and recognized by all 50 states)
* Milestone birthdays
* Preparing for birth
* New baby welcoming
* New job, new home, retirement
* First blood / last blood / cronings
* Divorce ceremonies
* Preparing for dying
* Funeral / memorial / cremation commitments
* Community / small group seasonal rituals (solstice, equinox, etc.)
"Almost immediately following the event, I was able to let go of pain and confusion."
- CHRISTINE ANNE BOOS, PROFESSOR EMERITUS, ILLINOIS INSTITUTE OF ART
For more information about Point in Time celebrant services, please complete the form below. You may also give us a call at 615.885.0928.